Saturday, May 18, 2013

PERSON THAT I LOVE MOST : MY MOTHER

     

For once, in our lifetime. 

There must be someone that we love most. Someone that we care, someone that we put our trust to, someone that we believe, someone that we share our secrets. 
Picture by www.quotesbuddy.com 

Someone, that each of us had.

For 18 years I have lived, I have never met someone like her. She was the one that keep my secrets when I share it with her. She was the one that listen to my problem. 

She was the one that calm me when I face problems in my life. She was the one  that care about me. She was the one  that kept me ‘alive’.

But, it seems that, God love her more than I do…

Even the she is already gone from this world. Even the she is no longer with me, but her spirits and her advice still live with us.

No one is similar with her. To me she was a living-Saint. She was my MOTHER.


No comments:

Post a Comment